Sunday 5 April 2015

Easy Sock Knitting

Sock knitting is a passion and obsession of mine although not necessarily a skill I have mastered yet!  My most recent project is using the lovely colourful yarn from Devon Sun Yarns  



So today was lovely and sunny and I took the opportunity to sit outside and knit another few rows of these lovely simple socks.  I would love a yarn bowl but still not got one so I have enlisted the service of a little bowl I had in the cupboard which is rather sweet too!  

The sock project bag was purchased from a lovely shop on Folksy called Tangled Knots and is so perfect for my sock projects! 

The simple sock knitting pattern is taken from Purls Of Wisdom  by Jenny Lord, which has lots of great knitting advice and patterns for the beginner and more experienced knitter alike. 



I used the basic boys sock pattern and amended as suggested for ladies socks.

I will post the finished articles when I finish!

Do you knit socks?  Where do you buy your sock yarn? 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment