Tuesday 16 August 2011

Macaroons!

Well after Lewis bringing home (yes his month in Europe did go quickly!)  a lovely book- Irresistible Macaroons- what could I do but make some!!


Not perfect by a long shot but lovely!  I really like this book as there are 10 steps to follow to making them with a good trouble shooting section if needed!  Lengthy to make, yes, expensive yes but lovely YES!! oh and where have they all gone ?
Lovely B&Q staff are my taste testers- yes Gary took most of them to work!!!  Saves the waistline here I suppose! Maybe I will try some more for the village hall sale this weekend- what flavour?  Hmm maybe yellow with my lovely home made Lemon Curd...off I go then.....

1 comment:

  1. They look yummy! I think you should make a ton for the village hall sale. you'll sell every one i bet!

    ReplyDelete