Saturday 6 August 2011

Annie Sloan & Graphics Fairy = lovely sewing cupboard

 So this is a cupboard I was given a while ago- all the things I could do with it.............
 Used Graphics Fairy scissors- added a little dark wax to them and stuck them on..........

 Added a little handle I had........

 Will be a cupbaord for my sewing paraphinallia which is copious in its quantity!  I have painted the inside Scandinavian pink. more photos to follow of this!
Oh and a tray in the making- just cannot stop!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the cupboard it looks really nice and the scissors are an inspiration. I told you it was an addictive passtime. The tray looks complicated, look forward to seeing it finished and then what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, gorgepus Sophie. Really lovely colours and design x x

    ReplyDelete